Peoples National Bank of Kewanee offers customers free mobile banking. There are three options for accessing your account using PNB’s mobile banking, the PNB mobile app, text banking, and mobile internet banking. Users must be signed up for PNB's internet banking to utilize these services. The same login information is used for all. If you need to sign up for internet banking, please click "Personal Enroll" in the Online Banking Login portion at the top of this website or contact and PNB Customer Service Representative.
PNB Kewanee Mobile App
- Available to all customers with a smart phone
- Must be signed up for internet banking
- Check balances, view recent transactions, set account alerts, transfer funds between PNB accounts, contact PNB, and more.
- Now offering mobile check deposit - just snap a picture to deposit your checks!
- Search PNB Kewanee in your phone's app store
- Available to all customers with a mobile phone
- Must be signed up for internet banking - sign up for text alerts is done through your internet banking account
- Receive messages regarding your account balance, recent transactions, and account alerts
Mobile Internet Banking
- Available to customers owning a smart phone with Internet capabilities
- Check balances, view recent transactions, use bill pay, and transfer funds.
Current internet banking customers do not need to sign up. Just visit our website at www.pnb-kewanee.com on your mobile phone or download the PNB Kewanee mobile app in your device's app store to sign in.