Peoples National Bank of Kewanee can supply your annual operating line of credit, assist in the purchase of new or used equipment, and assist in acquiring the land or buildings you need to expand your enterprise. PNB’s Lending Specialists will customize a loan to satisfy your specific needs.
Peoples National Bank of Kewanee offers short and intermediate term loans for operating expenses, machinery and equipment purchases, and livestock purchases. Long-term loans are available to finance or re-finance farmland, buildings, and improvements.
- Operating Lines of Credit – Short-term working capital to meet your seasonal operating needs.
- Equipment Financing – Intermediate term loans, payable in periods up to five years, to purchase new or used equipment.
- Livestock Financing – Short and intermediate term loans to finance livestock enterprises and purchase breeding stock.
- Land Acquisition or Improvement – Long-term loans to finance or re-finance farmland, buildings, and improvements. PNB offers creative financing solutions that are designed to meet your specific needs. Loans may be amortized up to a twenty year period.
- Building Construction – Interim loans during construction until “permanent” financing can be arranged.